Ansira Partners, Inc. (“Ansira”), an independent global marketing services and solutions company, was named a Strong Performer in The Forrester Wave™: Customer Data Strategy and Activation Services, Q2 2022.
“In this unique moment in data deprecation, we believe recognition as a Strong Performer in this report validates Ansira’s customer data strategy services and technical chops that enable us to guide clients through this everchanging landscape,” Ansira Executive Vice President Sukumar Muthya said. “We believe our unique client experience connecting brands, their distributed sales partners, and end customers together enables seamless marketing execution on behalf of our clients.”
The Forrester Wave™: Customer Data Strategy and Activation Services, Q2 2022 evaluates the most significant data strategy and activation service providers to help B2C marketing professionals select the right one for their needs. Ansira was among eight companies invited to participate in Forrester’s independent analysis, which assesses providers based on a 27-criterion evaluation including current offering, strategy, and market presence. In addition to submitting an in-depth questionnaire and leading a briefing that included an actual client pitch, three current clients were surveyed for the final assessment. Ansira received the highest scores possible in seven criteria, including customer engagement strategy and market approach.
Some quotes from the report, authored by Forrester Analyst Steph Liu, include:
- “Ansira punches above its weight as a smaller agency not owned by a holding company…”
- “[Ansira] stands out thanks to its unique expertise in distributed marketing organizations, such as franchises and dealership networks, which shapes its capabilities and vision of ‘connected marketplaces.’”
- “As a highly tactical partner, Ansira’s vision of connecting brands, partners, and customers aligns well to its market approach…”
- Ansira excels in marketing execution, particularly with implementing and managing clients’ martech tools and executing marketing campaigns.”
- “[Ansira] received high marks for its customer engagement strategy work, and client references praised Ansira’s technical know-how – ranging from email marketing execution to customer data platform implementations.”
- “Ansira is a good fit for distributed marketing organizations and enterprises that have deep technical needs…”
“We are a data-driven organization, and we understand the importance and the challenges of capturing and maximizing customer data,” said Ansira President and Chief Revenue Officer Andy Arnold. “We believe recognition as a Strong Performer in this report further cements our focus on solutions and proprietary technology platforms that provide value to clients and enable them to better drive demand through segmentation, personalization, and cross-channel media and marketing activations.”
Download the full report here.
Ansira is backed by Advent International, one of the largest and most experienced global private equity investors, with deep expertise in the business and financial services sector.
Tune in to Martech Cube Podcast for visionary Martech Trends, Martech News, and quick updates by business experts and leaders!