At Vestiaire Collective, we are committed to delivering the best experience for our loyal community of buyers and sellers. We are growing our team and our business into a global brand and becoming the leaders in circularity in fashion. We want everyone we work with to be change-makers, to think differently, and to innovate without compromise.
Vestiaire Collective is looking for a Campaign & CRM Manager – Europe to join our European team
About the role
We are looking for an ambitious, highly analytical and passionate Campaign & Traffic Manager to lead Vestiaire Collective’s onsite strategy and daily commercial animation to drive growth in the European market. Reporting to the Head of Campaigns & CRM, your mission will be to drive engagement on the Vestiaire Collective app, and your objective will be to reach our ambitious daily active user / monthly active user targets! You are entrepreneurial, a team player and thrive in high pressure environments. You are keen to dive head first into a fast-growing, global fashion tech business !
What you’ll do
- Manage the Onsite customer journey for Vestiaire Collective’s EUR buyer and seller, including category navigation, campaigns and merchandising activities
- Plan and execute commercial campaigns for respective markets
- Plan and execute CRM communication plan to optimize traffic and drive customer retention
- Manage and execute efficient voucher strategy to drive engagement and sales
- Execute Campaigns on owned channels in collaboration with local and global teams
- Support in analysing the campaigns performance: weekly & Monthly reportings, follow-up & deep-dive on the on-going topics
- Performing market research; benchmarking, competitor/local trends tracking to innovate and proactively propose new campaign concepts
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Analytics, Merchandising, or related field
- 2+ years of experience in marketing or CRM. A first experience in e-commerce is a plus.
- Proven problem solving skills, attention to detail and structured approach to thinking
- Excellent analytical mind and strong Excel skills
- Thrives in dynamic, fast-moving environments, a hustler
- Passion and knowledgeable about the fashion industry
- Experience with CRM tool or CMS is preferred
- Fluent in English. German or Italian is a strong plus.
What we offer
- A meaningful job with an impact on the way people consume fashion, to cut down waste, because we save the planet, our way
- The possibility to work remotely 50% of your time!
- The opportunity to grow in a booming French-born scale up
- The possibility to work with an international team with + 40 nationalities.
- 15 hours to help Project – reinforce your activist journey and volunteer for an association!
- The chance to join our Diversity and Inclusion Taskforce to foster a better working environment.
- Cool office with a great coffee, yoga classes
- A bi-weekly Town Hall to share the updates on the projects.
- An attractive salary and bonus scheme with various benefits (meal vouchers, health insurance, …).
- And if you move to Paris for us, we will take care of your relocation and visa sponsorship for you and your family
If you are ready to join our fast-paced company, apply below! Our team will review your application within the following 4 weeks. If your profile and experience fit our requirements, we will invite you for a first phone call.
About Vestiaire Collective
It all comes down to one important question: Why should so many great fashion items remain unworn in people’s wardrobes?
Vestiaire Collective is a global platform that connects millions of buyers and sellers of desirable pre-loved fashion. We are global: our headquarters are in Paris and we have satellite offices in New York City, Tourcoing, Berlin and Hong Kong.
Vestiaire Collective is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to develop an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our fashion activist community.