Why work for our (awesome) agency?
You’ll be joining a go-getting, well connected and respected team who specialises in all things social, content creation and ideation. This person will join as we move into a growth phase of the business, where you’ll not only grow with Pep, but there will be room for you to grow both professionally and personally. You’ll work alongside our very experienced Director across our awesome clients, and across her second business, a new and fresh skincare brand, Yours Only. We are forever building strong connections with our fashion, beauty, food and lifestyle clients and always deliver the best quality service across every project. Our diverse range of clients (and ones in the pipeline) will expose you to enviable experience across a broad range of projects, allowing you to consistently progress your career.
What will you do in this (exciting) role?
Work across an array of clients, especially beauty executing:
- Creating, maintaining and owning weekly calendars with social grid layouts, copy and campaign messaging
- Sourcing and creation of content for content calendars, specifically Instagram, Facebook and TikTok
- Researching industry trends and remaining up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends
- Assistance with monthly reporting using Iconosquare and Ads Manager
- Assistance with Ads Manager when the Account Manager is unavailable (this can be trained)
- Be the growth hack expert for the team, that identify areas for improvement, and justifies campaign decisions
- Test and learn new strategies and approaches to grow the brand’s awareness, reach and engagement
- Be the voice of the brand on social media, managing and building an engaging and positive community
- Monitor performance and provide actionable insights and recommendations
- Contribute to brainstorming/strategy sessions
- Assistance where required across shoots and projects
Who are we?
We’re Pep Creative, a (very fun) and reputable Ideation and Content agency who specialise in social media. We basically live and breathe it. Our Director Ashli has 8 years experience in the space, managed big brands like Sportsgirl, Bardot, Hairhouse, Shaver Shop and has recently launched her own skincare brand, Yours Only, and podcast, Allergy Proof. She’s committed to growing Pep into something revolutionary in her service offering by producing show-stopping campaigns. By joining the team you will not only gain access to her knowledge, but be involved in a lot of exciting projects to come.
What does our dream Community and Content Manager look like?
We’re on the hunt for someone strategic with a passion for all things social with a strong focus on trends, and building a community.
- Has a Bachelor Degree in Communications or similar
- Has a minimum of two-three experience working in social media – either in house or at an agency
- Has worked with beauty in some capacity
- Is a fab proofreader
- Loves to be organised
- Is always keen to follow streamlined processes
- Has 10/10 knowledge for emerging trends and industry updates across Instagram, TikTok and Pinterest
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, and how each platform can be used in different scenarios to drive results for each client
- Is a creative thinker with an eagerness to learn and grow
- Has excellent communication skills (phone, email and meetings) and is able to express each clients vision creatively using their tone of voice
- Has the ability to think quickly and adapt to changing requirements and technologies
Wanna get on board?
If you’re sold and keen to learn and grow with Pep Creative, we would love to hear from you.
Please send your application to Ashli with:
1: Your resume and cover letter
2: Some samples of campaigns you’ve worked on, including results.
You must be based in Melbourne and have full working rights. Only successful candidates will be notified.