Content Creator & Coordinator
- An incredible opportunity to make your mark in the music industry
- Create content for artists, events, our brands and so much more!
- A great opportunity for a creative social media native
Are you music obsessive? Live for the latest Tiktok trend? Know your way around scheduling tools? We want to hear from you!
We are seeking a Content Creator & Coordinator to join our team at TMRW Music!
TMRW Music is Australia’s home of electronic music. We represent some of the most exciting artists, labels and event brands including FISHER, Hot Dub Time Machine, PNAU, Ministry of Sound Events, KLP, Eighty-Six and so much more.
TMRW is a constantly evolving company working across the full spectrum of the music industry, covering recordings, artist management, publishing, sync, venue management, media production, touring and events… there’s very little that our brilliant 30+ person team can’t do! Our talented artists win ARIAs, ride high on airplay charts and grace some of the country’s biggest festival stages including Splendour In The Grass, Spilt Milk and Groovin’ The Moo. We bring tens of thousands of fans together across the country to celebrate dance music of every genre from orchestral reinventions of club anthems with Ministry of Sound Classical to break neck bass with heavyweights Excision and Kenzo. This is just the tip of the iceberg of exciting products and artists we work with!
About the role:
We are seeking a talented Content Creator & Coordinator to join our driven team to be part of our continued success. Working closely with the Marketing and Events teams and reporting into the Label and Events Marketing Managers, you will be tasked with producing high frequency and high impact social content for several brands and artists. You will be responsible for cross-platform storytelling, multimedia content production, basic graphic design and video production and developing and writing engaging copy. Your output will be integral to our artist and event campaigns and your up-to-the-minute knowledge of the ever changing landscape of social media will be highly valued in informing campaign strategies. You will be highly skilled in graphic design and video editing – using both native platform tools as well as Adobe suite. Your copywriting can oscillate from informal to informative and you will possess a fluid ability to adapt to relevant brand guidelines.
Located in a creative warehouse space on the city-fringe, we are a vivacious and friendly team who value a strong work/life balance – with Work From Home flexibility, birthday leave, early Friday finishes, and gigs galore just some of the perks on offer. If you love all things music and content we want to hear from you!
Key Role Responsibilities
- Present, produce and execute engaging visual content to support all marketing activity
- Develop new content concepts to enhance social media presence and brand relevance and increase engagement
- Create and maintain social media schedules for our roster of artists & events
- Content Scheduling
- Asset coordination for releases, artists, events and tours
- Community management across social media and YouTube channels
- Utilising basic analytics tools to provide reporting
- Identifying and harnessing social media trends
- Qualifications: Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Communications or Digital Media or equivalent work experience. Media production qualifications will be highly regarded
- Work History: At least 2 years work experience gained in a professional environment
- Left brain, right brain. You’re able to think big, crack big conceptual brand expressions across all digital and traditional mediums, but also have a pixel-perfect eye for detail.
- Social media-obsessed. You know landscape videos don’t belong on social platforms and the DuoLingo owl is your spirit animal.
- Collaborating: essential! Work collaboratively within a multi-function team environment across multiple departments.
- A visual thinker: Someone who is able to present information in an engaging way.
- A brand guardian: You can interpret a brand guideline and adapt your tone of voice seamlessly across multiple accounts. You’ve got a keen eye for brand and can figure out what kind of trends best aligns with campaign goals.
Bonus if you have…
- A portfolio to share with us
- Experience with social media scheduling tools
- Experience with social media analytics
- Experience with email marketing tools
Ready to apply?
If you would like to be part of our team, please send your cover letter, resume and five examples of an artist who has a great social media presence and why to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our appreciation and thanks go to everyone who decides to apply for this role; however we will only be able to reply to those applicants whose experience and qualifications closely match our requirements.