Koch & Co is a leading Gift, Home Deco and Florist Supplier since 1931 and we offer one of the largest ranges in Australia.
About the role
This is an ideal opportunity for a talented digital content coordinator to apply their knowledge in digital content and e-commerce.
- Prepare and send email marketing campaigns
- Deliver social media advertising campaigns on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube, including copywriting, image sourcing, audience building and regular optimisation.
- Build, monitor and optimise PPC campaigns on Google Ads (search, display & YouTube)
- Website updates
Skills and experience
- Have at least 1-2 years’ experience in digital marketing or an online content role, including experience working with FB advertising, Google Analytics and Google Ads.
- Experience in Email Marketing.
- Marketing segmentation analysis.
- Previous experience using Mailchimp, WordPress or similar.
- Understanding of SEO concepts.
- Have intermediate Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel)
- Have strong organisational skills and the ability to juggle multiple project demands at once
- A positive, proactive and always motivated attitude.
- Have the ability to work collaboratively within a team environment
- Have the ability to analyse data and report interpretations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for floral decoration, lifestyle, design and the latest trends in home décor