Mo Works Creative Agency
Branding, tech product development and marketing (Go-to-market + growth + international) are our forte. Mo Works Creative Agency creates innovative visual communication and digital assets that empower businesses to be future-ready. Working closely with clients, we strive to deliver the optimal strategy and truly personalised creative work.
Based in Melbourne and Adelaide, our multicultural team draws on their unique perspectives and fresh ideas from all around the world. Our diverse backgrounds mean that we share a professional attitude that is strengthened by an entrepreneurial spirit and dedication to teamwork.
Check us out: https://www.moworks.com.au/
The Opportunity & Role
We are searching for an experienced Digital Content Executive to support our team. The role will be responsible for copywriting client Websites, Blogs, Ads and EDMs and assisting in the development of social media content, content calendars and strategies.
Working with a team of designers, developers and marketers at our agency, you’ll be given the opportunity to work on a variety of projects ranging from content planning, advertising, data analysis, and website copywriting to email marketing content.
You will work alongside our communication masterminds to craft engaging copy that connects with the target audience.
The Ideal Candidate
At Mo Works, we share a passion for stimulating challenges and a sense of adventure. We enjoy navigating through the unknown and are driven by a desire to deliver on performance.
You’ll bring forth a “let’s give it a go” mindset to ensure that we are always moving forward with the most compelling content to the right audience
We are looking for a candidate who can demonstrate the following qualities:
- Possesses a curious, entrepreneurial mindset.
- Exceptional project management skills and excellent follow-up.
- Passion for creative writing.
- Excellent proofreading and editing skills.
- A stickler for correct grammar and punctuation.
- Thorough understanding of social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tiktok and LinkedIn.
- Good understanding of customer retention, marketing and segmentation strategies.
- Strong command of the trends, new features, and functionality for social advertising.
- Positive attitude, attention to detail and strong organisational skills.
- Writing creative copy for websites including preparing SEO content.
- Conceptualising, researching and writing blog posts and EDMs.
- Content repurposing.
- Assisting in planning, sourcing and creating content for social media platforms.
- Managing online communities on chat platforms, forums, Facebook groups, Linkedin groups and Twitter.
- Build and maintain a following and engagement for brands on social media with creative work which meets the ROIs of digital marketing.
- Work directly with clients on approvals, updates and amends.
- Proofreading and editing internal communication material and client content.
- Organising and deploying email newsletters.
- Ability to refine social campaigns by producing detailed reports and providing meaningful insights and recommendations.
- Accountable for setting goals and consistent performance outcomes.
- Ensure efficient and effective use of social media channels, review and update to meet audience requirements.
- Network with clients and industry professionals.
Are you the next Mo Works star?
If you think you’re up for the challenge, we would love to read your cover letter and resume.
For immediate consideration, please address these documents to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your best contact number.