We are looking for a Digital Marketing Assistant that is a self-starter and has a passion for the eCommerce and Fashion world. An opportunity to join a brand and team leading the way for swimwear!
The role is to support the outbound marketing activities through creating digital assets and content that drive awareness and build engagement with our customers and subscribers. Your main accountabilities would include:
- Designing email and SMS content using Canva and other design tools.
- Scheduling email and SMS campaigns.
- Assist the content team with managing the brand ambassador program.
- Creating digital assets and content in collaborations with other members of the team to actively grow the brand presence and delight our customers and subscribers.
- Assist with weekly reporting and identifying where there is opportunity to increase our brand awareness and engagement
- Assist with creating content that engages our brand ambassadors.
- Ensure the correct brand tone of voice and aesthetic is present within all content produced.
To be successful you will need:
- At least 2 years prior experience in a similar role.
- Passion for fashion/swimwear and eCommerce
- Agency experience highly regarded
- Tertiary qualification in marketing or communication highly regarded
- Strong understanding of email marketing.
- Familiar with Klaviyo and Shopify.
- Design experience (either with Canva or Photoshop).
- Experience in creative elements, elements to support email marketing