As the Digital Marketing Associate, a key member of Moose Knuckles’ Ecommerce team, you will play a pivotal role in executing digital marketing campaigns across digital channels globally.
Some of What You’ll Do:
- Implement media strategies including but not restricted to campaign planning, content and creative strategy, media planning and buying.
- Monitor campaign/program performance and identify optimization opportunities and solve necessary issues.
- Closely track digital media campaigns on search, social media, display and affiliate platforms by boosting results based on key performance indicators
- Develop and manage reports and dashboards to track sales, campaign and merchandise performance.
- Play a key role in achieving SEO related milestones for Moose Knuckles websites globally
- SEO implementations to boost technical, traffic and conversion performance.
- Collaborate with agency teams to deliver on campaign performance and business goals.
- Document best practices and process enhancements relating to digital marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Develop and execute dynamic and static email marketing campaigns. Set up, execute and track automated campaigns and customer segments to leverage transactional and customer insights.
- Participate and lead in key digital marketing and customer journey related projects
Some of What You’ll Need:
- A digital native with some relevant experience digital marketing
- Proven experience or the ability in end-to-end campaign management across digital media channels.
- Clear understanding of all digital marketing KPIs and optimizations to help drive campaign performance.
- In-depth knowledge and background in managing SEO implementations for ecommerce websites.
- proven experience in Google Ads and Google Analytics, certifications an asset
- Expertise in, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Business is required. Experience in using an email service provider (Salesforce, Bronto, Mailchimp, Dot Digital) is preferred.
- Adept in Microsoft excel, Powerpoint and Google sheets
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills to facilitate writing reports and validating ad copy.
- A passion for data and insights with the ability to remain calm despite diving deep in data, dashboards and reports.
- A degree in the field of business, retail, marketing or communication related discipline an asset.
- Previous Fashion marketing experience preferred, luxury/premium experience an asset
Some of Who You Are:
- Ability to work collaboratively with different teams to drive key business goals and processes
- Highly of resourceful
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Dynamic and passionate
- A pro-active team player eager to learn, grow and contribute