Reverse a video is a feature on the photo sharing social media app Snapchat. The feature shoots a video and then changes the sequence of the video by first playing the last scene shot. Even though it is a popular feature and a number of users like to create goofy videos, the feature is a little hard to find on the app. Hence, a number of netizens have been trend searching, “How to reverse videos on Snapchat” and “reverse on Snapchat”. Here is information about how to reverse videos on Snapchat app, read on to know.
How to reverse videos on Snapchat
- Start the Snapchat app and capture a video by holding down the shutter button until you’re happy with it.
- Continue swiping left on the screen after capturing the video until three arrows pointing to the left appear in the centre. The reverse video filter will be used in this case.
- You may share the reverse video filter or even download and save it to your Gallery once you’ve chosen it.
- Users can apply this feature on any video that they have filmed before and do not need to shoot a new video on the app.
- On Instagram, users may quickly shoot videos and reverse an Instagram on Snapchat.
Snapchat is a popular multimedia messaging programme that has millions of users all over the world. Because people are practising social distancing during this time of Coronavirus, the platform has seen a tremendous increase in user activity over the last few days. This programme allows users to take photos and videos and modify them to their liking.
It also assists them with a large number of filters that make a user appear attractive or ridiculous. You may use these filters to make intriguing Snapchat videos in addition to taking photos with them.
Latest Snapchat updates
Snapchat Browse Activity is a new feature that allows users to explore material on a map more easily. For example, if an event is taking place near the user’s location, Snapchat will notify them. If a user agrees to share their location and does so, their travel and location updates will appear on the Snap Map as well.