Most brands when they think of social media promotion, they lean towards Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. However, YouTube is one of the most popular social media networks with immense possibilities for increasing brand awareness and driving high-quality traffic to your website. Therefore, it is crucial to plan a business marketing strategy that will help you gain more views on YouTube videos and reach a wider audience.
Most brands do not understand the aspects of YouTube marketing. They buy YouTube subscribers but forget about nurturing their audience and increasing the engagement rate. In this article, we will show you how to use YouTube for promoting your business. So, let’s get started!
1.Create a YouTube Marketing Strategy
YouTube is the most engaging social media platform and to gain more views on YouTube videos, is it essential to have a well-planned marketing strategy. Your YouTube marketing strategy should always focus on improving brand awareness and engagement.
Depending on your business, host live streams, Q/A videos, event recaps, expert interviews, and company announcements. Build trustworthy relationships with your subscribers to generate potential leads and improve conversion rates.
Plan the Type of Videos you want to Post
Once you have mapped out your marketing strategy, it is time to plan the type of videos you want to post. There are many video options for different stages of sales funnels such as –
- At the top of the sales funnel – this area is best for videos that generate brand awareness. Post educational videos, interviews with influencers or leaders in your industry, animated videos, or even documentaries showcasing your business.
- At the middle of the sales funnel – use videos that nurture the potential lead such as demonstration of what your product can do, and video testimonials of your clients.
3.Include Interactive Call-To-Actions
The whole point of using YouTube for business marketing is to attract viewers and turn them into potential customers. YouTube videos should not be used for direct selling, rather, they should be used for generating high-quality leads. Add links to your website or landing page and ask your audience to visit the link at the end of your video.
You can also include other call-to-actions to improve your engagement rate. For example, ask your viewers to like or share your video and subscribe to your channel. This will also help you gain more views on YouTube videos. You can even ask them to follow you on other social media networks.
4.Optimize your YouTube Channel for SEO
YouTube is the second-largest search engine in the world. Therefore, it is crucial to optimize your channel and videos for YouTube search engines. Find good tags and keywords to rank higher on search engine results. There are several factors you must consider for SEO optimization like –
- Keyword for your YouTube channel – pick a keyword that represents your brand and your video content on YouTube.
- Video headline and description – use relevant keywords in your video headline as well as description to help the audience find your content easily.
- Video tags should be SEO optimized
- Watch time – as you improve your watch hours, YouTube promotes your videos to the target audience helping you gain more views on YouTube videos. And the more time viewers spend watching your videos, the higher your video ranked on search results.
- The number of subscribers – YouTube algorithm looks at the number of new subscribers that join after viewing any of your videos. And as your channel grows, the algorithm promotes your content by ranking it high on search results.
- Engagement rate is crucial to appear on the search results. Therefore, gain more views on YouTube videos, get more likes, and comments to rank higher on the search results.
5.Manage your YouTube Channel
YouTube business comes with many management tools that help you keep a track of all the metrics. For example, you can track all of your comments in one place and respond to them. You can also get help from social media management tools to effectively manage your YouTube account. With the help of SMM services, you can pre-moderate comments and decide when to publish them. You can even keep a track of tags or mentions of your business in any other YouTube video or comment and respond to them quickly.
YouTube counts two billion monthly users worldwide and ranks as the most widely used online video streaming platform in the world. This makes YouTube the most popular social network for promoting your business. YouTube is all about gaining more views on YouTube videos.
To use YouTube for business marketing, you must first have a solid marketing plan. But YouTube marketing is often overlooked by digital marketers. Most brands find the easy way out and buy YouTube subscribers to build their credibility. However, successful business marketing does not solely focus on the number of subscribers, it also requires audience engagement and interaction. The above methods will guide you to use YouTube effectively for business marketing.