The Hyperscience Platform unlocks efficiency with 5x faster throughput and 90% cost reductions
Hyperscience, the automation company, today announced the launch of its enhanced intelligent automation platform. Providing ease of integration, configurability and accuracy, the Hyperscience Platform can automate increasingly complex document processes from input to actionable data. Elevating some of the world’s largest organizations across banking and financial services, insurance, healthcare and government, Hyperscience delivers 99.5% accuracy to empower organizations, customers, and end consumers everywhere.
“Our technology has an incredible impact on our customers by automating document processing workflows that have historically been error-prone, not scalable and expensive to operate”
“To solve tomorrow’s automation challenges today, we must connect humans and artificial intelligence to create better outcomes, for our customers and their end users,” said Peter Brodsky, CEO and co-founder, Hyperscience. “After experiencing a milestone year of company growth, including 3x ARR year-over-year and 10x increase in platform usage, it is clear to our team that the need for our technology has never been greater. The Hyperscience Platform creates a world where machines and humans work side-by-side in a way that delivers more accurate data and efficient workflows. It’s an exciting opportunity to streamline operations, solve customers’ business challenges, and step even further into the future of work.”
The acceleration to adopt these solutions is a cross-industry phenomenon, as leading organizations continue to be tasked with manually deriving information from highly complex documents and disparate sources. According to a report published by Information Services Group, eight out of 10 U.S. enterprises have tried or adopted intelligent business automation solutions to future-proof their businesses. The Hyperscience Platform increases overall customer value by leveraging artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), automation and humans to make repetitive tasks and processes more efficient, accurate and impactful, and resulting data more actionable.
“Powering enterprise organizations will require solutions that complement human capabilities—improving outcomes accurately and efficiently,” said Elliott Robinson, Partner at Bessemer Venture Partners and Hyperscience Board Member. “The Hyperscience Platform is a complete, intelligent automation platform that reduces operational complexity and improves the business and customer experience. On the heels of incredible company and customer growth, I look forward to seeing all of the impactful results to come.”
New and improved capabilities in the Hyperscience Platform include:
- Easier Integration: The Hyperscience Platform is not an add-on or layered tool, it is an integrated one. Tailor complex document processes and seamlessly integrate with existing systems to ensure extracted information becomes actionable data.
- Best-in-Class Data Extraction: Hyperscience’s proprietary ML technology garners high-accuracy extraction, bolstered through API and industry database connections, driving higher automation, lower error rates, and greater efficiencies.
- Built for Business Users: Without any added complexity, users can scale to more business lines, creating layouts in under 30 minutes with no additional IT costs. The improved user interface and streamlined task queue increase the efficiency of data keying teams.
- Shorter Time-to-Value: Modularization and ease of integration are critical to achieving ROI and unlocking cost and efficiency gains from automation technology. The Hyperscience Platform enables continuous performance improvements, increasing throughput without sacrificing accuracy.
- Unstructured Documents: Valuable information in business is often left on the table—not anymore. Today’s release strengthens Hyperscience’s ability to convert semi- and unstructured document formats into usable data, streamlining data-centric processes ranging from mortgage and loan origination to health insurance claims and more.
“Our technology has an incredible impact on our customers by automating document processing workflows that have historically been error-prone, not scalable and expensive to operate,” said Francisco Uribe, VP of Product, Hyperscience. “Today’s release of the Hyperscience Platform further improves the impact we can make on organizations, employees, customers and the end consumers. I am proud of the team and the steadfast dedication to developing innovative technology today that truly guides our ambitious company vision.”