Understand your return on ad spend with the next generation of Kochava Cost
Kochava, the leading real-time data solutions company for omni-channel attribution and measurement, announced the next generation of Kochava Cost featuring a completely redesigned experience and an entirely new cost data model.
Marketing Technology News: Sensibill Named a Top Growing Company by The Globe and Mail for the Second Consecutive Year
Kochava Cost empowers you to survey your entire omni-channel media spend in one dashboard and quickly understand which marketing efforts are yielding the highest return on ad spend (ROAS). The union of accurate cost data with the holistic in-app revenue data (from in-app purchase, ad monetization, subscriptions, etc.) captured via Kochava measurement solutions enables you to achieve a truer measure of ROAS. This combination helps you ensure your next ad dollar is spent on the top-performing channels, partners, geos, sites, keywords, and creatives.
“Our team has incorporated valuable product feedback from our customers, and the close communication with those involved has enabled our team to deliver on the promise of giving our customers the competitive edge with our new Kochava Cost,” said Jason Hicks, GM, Kochava’s Marketers Operating System m/OS. “As a company built on customer-driven innovation we are thrilled for this launch.”
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview with Phil Gray, Chief Innovation Officer at Interactions LLC
Key highlights include:
- Streamlined cost configuration management in one dashboard for your entire account
- Cost integration monitoring with real-time status indicators and alerting
- Brand new analytics to explore cost data, cost + measurement, and ROAS
- Brand new turnkey cost reports
- Brand new integrations with media partner cost APIs
- New cost data workers and data model for simplicity and accuracy
- Simplified restated spend metrics with refresh at D1, D2, D3 & D7
- Creative-level cost reporting with supporting partners