Amplify is looking for an awesome Marketing and Content Coordinator to join the team on a part time or casual basis. This role would suit someone who is juggling study and work or has other projects running simultaneously.
Previous experience in a marketing role is not necessary, however you must demonstrate that you have an interest or a desire to work in a role in that field.
Our ideal candidate:
- Has excellent communication skills (both written and verbally)
- Can string together a sentence with no typos and plenty of creative flair
- Is very organised and efficient
- Loves all kinds of music
- Has good computer skills and the ability to learn specific software that we use in house such as Canva and Hubspot
- Knows the basics of social media
- Is excellent at taking direction
- Gets a lot of satisfaction out of ticking things off a to do list
Examples of tasks:
- Assisting with email marketing
- Uploading content to our learning platform
- Assisting with production tasks
- Event organisation and support
- Creation of social media content
So, what is Amplify?
Amplify is the future of music education.
We are an EdTech start up that up-skills and supports generalist primary school teachers to teach curriculum-based music in the classroom. We are on a mission to ensure that no student, misses out on learning music as part of their day-to-day education.
Amplify is currently used by over 200 schools across Australia. Our office is in Surry Hills walking distance from Central station, Museum station, light rail and many bus routes.