Wordly has a unique opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator / Junior Copywriter to join its tight-knit, supportive team.
Perfect for someone relatively new to the industry, you’ll gain extensive hands-on experience through one-on-one coaching from Wordly’s Founder and Managing Director.
Wordly is in a stage of rapid growth, and you’ll have the opportunity to make real contributions to the future direction of the business.
With offices in Black Rock, this role includes a flexible work from home hybrid.
Established in 2014, Wordly is a successful marketing agency where creative perspectives meet practical solutions. Our purpose is to help our clients discover their voice and tell their story in the most transformational way possible.
Wordsmithing is at the heart of all our projects, with our services encompassing brand and marketing strategy, through to website copywriting, content marketing and editing.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As Wordly’s Marketing Coordinator, you’ll be responsible for delivering creative, innovative, high quality copywriting and client services. You’ll be creating content (both copy and graphics) for a variety of communication platforms, including websites and blogs, newsletters, social media, and trade publications.
You’ll also undertake client reporting, uploading of content into various templates and online platforms, and some administrative tasks.
As you progress in the role, there will be plenty of opportunity to get more involved in planning, and work with our Managing Director to create strategic plans. You’ll also take on responsibilities such liaising directly with clients.
Along with the entire Wordly team, you’ll be responsible for fostering a team culture that is collaborative, client-focused, performance-driven and that upholds Wordly’s Values.
With a focus on professionalism and excellence, you ensure exceptional client outcomes by delivering high quality, innovative, creative work.
You’re fuelled by curiosity and believe in the ideal of lifelong learning, which makes research a breeze. You’re creative and have a flair for thinking outside the box to create communication collateral that speaks to the target audience.
- 2-5 years of experience in marketing and communications, preferably within an agency environment
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing, business or relevant disciplines
- Previous experience in industrial sectors (manufacturing, building and construction, engineering) and/or industry associations preferred
- Comprehensive knowledge of all facets of marketing and communications, particularly copywriting, email marketing, social media, SEO and graphic design
- Exceptional copywriting skills
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and driven to succeed
- Ability to meet deadlines and balance multiple projects
- Clear thinking, high empathy and excellent people skills
- You want to be part of a team that’s passionate, creative and cares as much about one another as we do our clients
- Extensive experience in programs such as MS Office, the Adobe Suite, WordPress, MailChimp, Canva, HootSuite, and so on
- A workplace that doesn’t believe agency life should be 24/7
- 1 x additional day of annual leave per annum (to celebrate your birthday!)
- Flexible working-from-home arrangements
- Light-filled Bayside office with a beach view
- An annual training budget of $1,000 to spend on your professional development—Wordly is truly committed to lifelong learning
For further details about Wordly, visit: https://wordly.com.au/
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like you, submit your application by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- A cover letter that addresses the requirements above
- A copy of your CV
Please note: only successful applicants will be contacted.