We are working with a fast growing property investment firm, to recruit a creative and ambitious Marketing Executive to join their progressive team in Wilmslow. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for the overall marketing strategy & execution.
You will have a creative flair and a keen eye for detail, as well as a way with words. The ability to adapt to our tone of voice is essential and you will be responsible for a wide range of duties, ensuring our online presence and all marketing adheres to brand guidelines. The successful applicant will be someone who has a passion for the property industry, knowledge of Adobe Suite and the ability to create and design artwork for on and offline campaigns. You’ll be able to work well both collaboratively and independently under minimum supervision.
The job role:
• Designing, creating and managing email campaigns are designed, built, sent and analysed (using internal systems such as Mailchimp and Brief Your Market)
• Liaising with key internal stakeholders, communicating campaign details to relevant parties
• Providing general support to the wider business and marketing team on and offline
• Creating general marketing literature (must be proficient in the use of design software such as Photoshop/InDesign)
• Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data
• Devising appropriate on/offline lead generation strategies and working as a team to ensure they achieve maximum potential
• Analyse results across marketing channels and identify improvements where necessary
• Using the CMS to update the website regularly with fresh content
• Ensuring our online presence remains on brand and is up-to-date with the latest industry news
• Educated to degree level or equivalent preferred, though applicants qualified by experience may be accepted.
• Genuine enthusiasm for marketing, especially online, is essential.
• Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
• Previous experience in a similar marketing role
• Excellent IT skills; Website CMS, all Mac applications and Adobe software
• Experience of PPC and SEO campaigns is advantageous.
• Keen attention to detail, including spelling and grammar, with a desire to deliver an excellent customer experience.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, ability to communicate messages in the company’s tone.
• Experienced in Email Marketing and Social Media campaigns
• Previous experience in social media management
• Able to work alone with direction and to multi-task, work quickly and manage a workload that will vary from day to day.
• Able to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
• Competitive base salary, £25,000 – £35,000 DOE
• Company pension scheme
• Role autonomy
• Opportunity to advance in line with business growth
• Flexible working conditions (following probation)
• 25 days annual leave
• international incentive trips