Friday, 28 May 2021, 9.00am
The City of Birmingham Symphony Orchestra is seeking a Marketing Officer to join its busy Marketing and Communications department.
• Degree or a relevant professional qualification e.g. CIM Diploma in Marketing
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Previous experience in a similar customer service or marketing role
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience of working with data and databases
• Knowledge of email marketing, website content management systems and social media
• Ability to be extremely organised and reliable, with excellent attention to detail
• Ability to work fast and efficiently within a pressurised environment, involving multitasking and multiple deadlines.
• Experience of using Tessitura (CBSO’s CRM system) or similar systems
• An enthusiasm for classical music
• An understanding of the arts scene in Birmingham
• Interest/experience in digital content production
See link below for further details.
Published on 19 May 2021
To receive our latest articles, news, reviews and jobs, subscribe to our newsletters.
Add your concert to our listings here.
For information on advertising with the Journal of Music visit this link.
Please note that some listings are added by third parties. The Journal of Music does not take responsibility for the content or accuracy of listings published by third parties on this site. The Journal of Music reserves the right to edit or delete listings. Click here to add a listing, login or register.