Along with your resume and cover letter, please send through examples or your portfolio of social media work you have produced – paid or from University projects.
The role of Marketing Co-ordinator involves:
• Working with our Luxaflex stores (primarily) to deliver social media executions and
other digital tasks as agreed between Passionberry and yourself. This may be
expanded to include other clients as needed and agreed.
• Managing social media marketing campaigns and ensuring they are completed as
• Being the type of Passionberry team member that clients & ‘berries’ want to work
Your key responsibilities are as follows:
• Work on key client projects in conjunction with Geoff or with our project leads.
• Executing marketing campaigns on time, on budget & aligned with objectives
• Being a Passionberry team member – living our team values & driving them forward.
• Execution of marketing campaigns – Work will include, but is not limited to, delivery
of marketing content, email marketing, copywriting, social media campaigns, project
management, and general marketing recommendations to help client’s reach their
• Maintaining effective team relationships – Passionberry is successful due to the way
we work with and treat our clients. The same goes for how we work together both
with our team and our freelancer network. You will be expected to work with team
members in a way that supports their objectives, creates an environment that is
positive and that highlights the positive and ‘client first, always’ focus we have within