The PR & Marketing Manager is responsible for supporting the global [INVNT GROUP] brand storytelling and communications strategy; executing APAC region-focused plans across earned media, paid media, and brand owned social channels.
[INVNT GROUP] APAC is comprised of: INVNT, the original global live storytelling agency based in Sydney; INVNT.ATOM, the digital innovation division specialising in digital-first campaigns, emergent technologies, and engaging brand experiences calibrated for the new era of Web3. The group counts on world-class clients such as: Lamborghini, Spotify, Cirlces.Life, Netflix, Grok Academy, Xero and more.
The ideal candidate has a future-forward global worldview and is keen on the intersections of culture, technology, brands, consumers, and experiences. They will provide executional support and solutions that promote and enhance brand awareness and positioning of [INVNT GROUP] APAC.
The candidate must possess:
- Exceptional end-to-end project management skills across multiple global, projects at the same time.
- Established media and press relationships in all of APAC [with a particular focus on Australia and Singapore]. Willingness to foster and deepen relationships with local media, is key to the success of this role.
- Key company stakeholder communications and external thought leadership visibility strategy expertise.
- Agency and brand campaign(s) award submission.
- Digital Marketing and content creation experience.
This role reports directly into the Global HQ’s Director of PR & Marketing in the U.S., with a day-to-day operational line to dual leadership in APAC – Singapore and Sydney
- Execute public relations campaigns and marketing projects from end-to-end on behalf of [INVNT GROUP]. Produce relevant assets, including global press releases, pitches, visuals, and cultural/content calendars, ensuring successful cut through and resonance with key audiences.
- Media relations including pro-active outreach, incoming media request management, and client counsel/speaker briefing support.
- Develop customized award programs, manage asset creation, stakeholder communication, and management of submissions.
- Develop, create, and support digital marketing campaigns/content across platforms including social media (organic and paid), PPC and email marketing.
- Website management: content development and traffic analysis.
- Oversee, and act as a key point of contact for, enquiries relating to our company-wide digital asset management system, and all global marketing collateral.
- Manage the creation and output of key internal communications initiatives.
- Co-manage all social media channels, content creation, and roll out plans.
- Ongoing management of key PR and Marketing resources including content calendars, awards calendars, speaker and though leadership calendars, and events calendars.
- Utilize reporting software to create client and internal departmental reports and possess the ability to both analyze results and provide recommendations.