Purchasing / Inventory management
- Creating purchase orders, receiving stock, allocating payments.
- New product upload + management through DEAR Systems.
- Reporting & updating units sold data, and ordering jewellery based from this
- Assisting in ordering new products based off reporting from online & inventory system
- Keeping an eye on stock levels for online & shop (jewellery + branded)
- Maintaining sales tracking for wholesale & online
- QC for shipments
- Contacting current wholesale customers for reorders & fulfilling
- Management relationship with KK with major customers
- Sourcing suitable quality new retailers
- Creating invoices, chasing payment
- Creating monthly EDMS with new styles, best selling styles to promote SOH orders
- Picking, Packing, Shipping Wholesale orders (with the support of the warehouse assistant)
- Liaising with US agents
- Returns + damaged items
- Ensuring website is up to date aesthetically & user friendly using Shopify.
- Removing sold out styles
- Daily management
- Updating pop up imagery
- Finalising new products once pushed through from DEAR System & making live
- Photoshopping & resizing imagery for web
- Continually working on strategies to improve customer journey on web
Product development + range planning
- Maintaining product range plans, costings, margins & all style details
- Assisting in ordering new products & design suggestions based off reporting
- Working closely with Marketing Co-ordinator to maximise sales with current best sellers/slower sellers & new product coming in for social media & advertising.
- Re ordering supplies + packaging
- Assisting retail team in store if demand arises
Must be proficient in:
- Inventory management system – DEAR or previous use of Cin7, trade gecko or similar.
- Klaviyo or Mailchimp
- Microsoft office
- Basic photoshop is a bonus
Candidate must have:
- Meticulous attention to detail with excellent verbal + written communication
- Previous 3+ year experience in a similar role
- Customer service experience
- Knowledge of market + industry is a bonus