We are looking for a Senior Brand Manager to run integrated Brand projects and help to embed the Brand positioning across Depop teams.
This role primarily focuses on using content to integrate the Brand with non-Marketing functions (e.g. Product, Trust & Safety, Customer Experience) to ensure the Brand experience is consistent and effective across the Depop customer ecosystem.
The Brand team at Depop exists to build a compelling, memorable and distinct brand that will grow the business. We partner with teams across the organisation to ensure we are activating our mission at every stage of the customer journey.
- Lead the delivery of integrated Brand projects from start to finish including project briefs, project plans, budgets and project reviews or reporting across a range of integrated projects
- Collaborates with Trust & Safety, Product, Customer Service and Marketing teams to deliver integrated brand projects and content activations
- Manages cross-functional stakeholder relationships (including up to VP level) to facilitate the Brand integration across the business
- Manages the Brand integration roadmap and overall project plan to support the Head of Brand to operationalise the Brand
- Analyses audience insight and project effectiveness data to design, deliver and optimise integrated Brand projects
- Consults on Culture Programmes and Brand Marketing projects across content, campaigns and talent programmes
- Collaborates with the Strategist, senior Brand team and Brand channel leads to design effective integrated projects
- Collaborates with Culture Researcher to connect projects closely to our audience’s experience through qualitative and quantitative research and co-creation
- Expertise leading integrated and complex projects across Brand Marketing, Content and Digital projects, with a specialism in digital content preferred
- Experience managing and consulting to stakeholders cross-functionally
- Experience in and passion for working with youth audiences and youth culture
- Expertise making creative Brand work and especially within content where most of our work plays out, working to a Brand strategy and mission
- Collaborative, entrepreneurial and problem solving attitude
- Analytical, details orientated and comfortable with delivery at pace
- Comfortable with using qualitative and quantitative data to inform decisions
- Understanding of and practice in using data and analysing marketing effectiveness
- Experience using project management and resourcing tools
- Experience activating a progressive brand mission
- Experience working on Policy, Sustainability or DEI projects
- Experience working with (digital) Product teams