|Remuneration:||Negotiable depending on experience|
MiX Telematics requires an experienced social media manager with a minimum of five years’ B2B marketing experience who can work and thrive in a multi-regional (global), fast-paced environment.
The ideal candidate has a high proficiency of creativity blended with an understanding of what it takes to make an impact delivering 360-degree digital campaigns. You will work as a member in our central marketing team, responsible for the execution of social media strategies for our global regions.
For this role, you will be supremely comfortable managing social media content for our brand, with the ability to optimize and prioritise in line with the marketing strategy.
You will apply consistent brand standards, tone and voice and elevate the overall quality of our social presence. You enjoy high-level strategy and hands-on research, keeping up-to-date with the latest trends and changing social landscape, employing best practice tactics at all times.
Main areas of responsibility:
- Working closely with the brand manager and regional marketing managers to plan and implement multi-regional social media plans that convert
- Continually review performance and complete weekly and monthly reviews, adapting tactics where required
- Identify social media trends/trending topics to guide content, working closely with the regional marketing managers to understand their marketing objectives and aligning with that
- Plan and implement monthly content-based campaigns via social and using Hootsuite to plan and approve
- Collaborate with the team to implement successful social campaigns that drive leads for the business
- Ensure that all social media channels are on-brand and kept updated and fresh
- Manage online reputation and escalation of issues when required
- Monitor competitor activity
- Monitor online conversations pertaining to the industry and feedback into content
- B-level Degree/Diploma in Marketing, Communications or related
- Three to five years’ B2B marketing experience managing global social accounts (advantageous)
- Digitally-savvy with a good understanding of digital marketing and the marketing mix
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Highly creative with sound analytical skills
- MS Office
- Comfortable working with collaboration tools like Slack, Basecamp, Click Up, etc
- Ability to switch contexts easily
- Team player who doesn’t mind getting stuck in when needed
- Good sense of humour
- Friendly and authentic
- Open and honest
- Adobe Creative Suite – advantageous
Posted on 18 May 10:11