Talk is a full service digital marketing agency focussed on providing clients with a range of digital marketing services; including social media management, SEO, email marketing, website development and creative services. We are a tight-knit team across a few different geographic locations, and thanks to our continued growth, we’re on the hunt for a savvy Social Media Manager to jump in and learn the ropes in this exciting role.
At Talk Agency, our people are our strength, and we’re looking for a team player, someone who will thrive in a fast-paced and client-focused agency environment and who sees long-term career growth within our agency.
This role would suit someone with at least 2 years of social media and graphic design experience under their belt.
We are looking for someone who can not only manage and grow a book of clients’ social media accounts, but is also proficient in digital design.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to: Creative Director
3 best things about the job:
- You’ll get to work on a variety of clients from hospitality to pharmaceuticals
- Opportunities to grow your existing social media and design knowledge through hands-on support
- A collaborative and friendly team
What your day will look like:
- Management and oversight of client’s social channels, notably Instagram, Facebook and Linkedin
- Drive follower and engagement growth in all channels, through content strategy and community management
- Develop a high-growth strategy, that covers content, influencers and outreach engagement
- Work in Adobe Creative Suite to design social content including social posts, stories and reels
- Copywriting and editing
- Ad Hoc work within the design team on eDm’s, advertising campaigns and website assets
- Stay ahead of the competition with look-forward planning, centered around quarterly themes and goals
- Demonstrate clear communication and visibility on project timelines and deliverables
- Provide actionable weekly insights, and in-depth monthly reporting
Ideally, we’re looking for:
- Complete Adobe Creative Suite skills – particularly Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign (Premiere Pro is a bonus)
- Experience in social media scheduling platforms and best practice
- An understanding of how to work within designated brand guidelines
- Strong attention to detail
- A proactive team player who isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and help with all areas of the business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A strong understanding of social media reporting and analytics
- A positive attitude and a willingness to learn
- The ability to move through multiple projects quickly and with accuracy
- An understanding of digital marketing concepts and how they relate to social media and design
- Demonstrated experience responding and interpreting creative briefs
- Experience in influencer marketing will be highly regarded
- Video and / or photo interests a big plus
- Great work/life balance with early finish Fridays
- Flexible remote work policy
- A paid day off for your birthday + an additional paid “yay day” to take off during the year
- Regular social events
- Detailed career plan to help you continue to grow your career with Talk
- Tight knit and welcoming team environment with no “office politics”
If this sounds right up your alley we would love to hear from you. Please apply with a cover letter, resume and portfolio of your past work.
We’re actively recruiting so don’t hesitate to apply.