Talkdesk®, Inc., a global cloud contact center leader for customer-obsessed companies, today announced Talkdesk Opentalk CX Summit Series 2022, kicking off a multi-city tour June 14 in New York City, making its way to Los Angeles June 28, London Nov. 1, and Madrid Nov. 3.
The event lineup spotlights Talkdesk customers from across a broad range of industries with FusionConnect, Hyrecar, Sysco, and others, offering a behind-the-scenes glimpse into how they are fueling tangible business growth through superior CX. Talkdesk strategic alliance, systems integrator, and AppConnect partners, including Amazon Web Services, Salesforce, LTI, Ada, Jabra, PCI Pal, Textline, Verint, and Zingtree, will also be on hand to share insights for transforming the customer journey, empowering agents, and extending capabilities through integrations with industry-leading applications.
Event highlights additionally feature a keynote from Talkdesk Chief Marketing Officer Kathie Johnson, as well as live demos from Kevin Pierson, Talkdesk products director, and CX solution experts. Breakout sessions, an expo hall, networking opportunities, and regional guest speakers round out the agenda. For the U.S. events, Talkdesk welcomes Brad Cleveland, CX strategy visionary and author of “Leading the Customer Experience.” Additional speakers for the European events will be revealed in the coming weeks.
“As organizations increasingly seek to leverage the customer experience to drive brand differentiation and growth, the contact center has emerged as a strategic resource,” said Kathie Johnson, chief marketing officer, Talkdesk. “The Talkdesk Opentalk CX Summit is designed to show CX leaders how to leverage an automation-first contact center as a service platform, with artificial intelligence for every day, to optimize their most critical customer experience processes and respond to customers’ current needs and future wants, seamlessly across channels.”
Event registration is free, but space is limited. Sign up now for Talkdesk Opentalk CX Summit New York or Talkdesk Opentalk CX Summit Los Angeles. Registrations for London and Madrid will open in July.
- See Talkdesk as a Leader by Gartner in the 2021 Magic Quadrant for Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) and other recent awards and recognition
- Hear directly from Talkdesk customers about why they selected Talkdesk CX Cloud™ and the difference it has made in their contact centers
- Talkdesk Community: https://www.talkdesk.com/customer-community
- Blog: https://www.talkdesk.com/blog/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Talkdesk
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/talkdesk/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Talkdesk/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/Talkdesk/