Marketing 360®, a technology company that provides business management and marketing software and services for SMBs, announced the launch of their new point of sale system.
From booking appointments and checking out customers, to managing inventory and payroll, the Marketing 360 Point of Sale has everything a business owner needs to run and grow their business. The POS can be customized to fit unique business needs and is cloud-based, so it can be accessed via any Mac, PC, or Tablet.
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview with Andy Stevens, Chief Data Officer at Clear Channel International
Some of the features of the Marketing 360 POS include:
- Ability to easily accept any type of payment
- Appointment booking in person, via phone, or online
- Sell memberships and packages, gift cards, and more
- Offer promotions and reward programs
- Self-service check-in kiosk
- Inventory management
- In-dashboard reporting
- Manage payroll
- Customizable employee access
Business owners also have the option to take advantage of the Marketing 360 Card Reader, which allows businesses to accept in-person payments at their business or on the go. By using the Card Reader, businesses can enjoy the following benefits:
- Secure, fast and simple card present solution
- Businesses can enjoy lower processing costs, so they can keep more of the payment
- Reduced fraud and chargebacks with in-person payments
- The Card Reader is battery-operated for a simple, mobile experience
- Internet-based device connected via WiFi for an easy setup
- Accepts Magstripe, Chip (EMV), Contactless (EMV + NFC), Apple Pay, and Google Pay
“Our goal is to continue to develop products and services that enable business owners to run their businesses more smoothly”, Said Jerry Kelly, Marketing 360 CMO. “By continuing to add new products and services, we are equipping our small business clients with even more tools to work smarter, faster, and grow their businesses more effectively”.
Through many tools and integrated apps, Marketing 360 makes it easy for small businesses to manage their business and marketing, all from one place while saving time, money, and tons of manual work.
Marketing Technology News: Marketing 360® Social Media Management Strategy Drives Engagement for Art Gallery