Ski Racing Media
Ski Racing Media is the leading international media company in alpine ski racing, providing industry expertise, news, storytelling and education. We are looking for a highly motivated individual who is passionate about ski racing and is looking to join a team committed to providing the best experience for our readers and customers.
- Responsible for coordination of editorial, sales, and marketing content across Ski Racing Media platforms
- Responsible for managing assets and keeping key areas of the website up to date, including the Gear Guide, camp and academy directories, virtual events, and SR Pro membership section
- Responsible for managing advertising inventory, fulfillment, creatives
- Manages layout and design of editorial content, including copy-editing
- Light news reporting and feature-writing with an opportunity to learn more about the editorial side of the business
- Helps improve website layout, navigation, content discovery for readers
- Assists with social media marketing and email marketing
- Manages and posts classified listings
- Customer service and support via email and phone
- Serves as a member of the Ski Racing team; works closely with the editor-in-chief and others within the organization to ensure that Ski Racing is a viable and successful digital communications company through a formal planning and goal-setting process
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in relevant fields (journalism, communications, marketing, etc.)
- WordPress website management experience required
- Strong writing skills; professional writing experience preferred
- Graphic design skills preferred
- Knowledge and background in ski racing strongly preferred
This is the news business! Candidates must have an always-on attitude and be willing to work irregular hours, particularly in the winter months as races take place over the weekend, typically on European time. The position is full time, year round. Salary dependent on qualifications and experience.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to [email protected].